Start-up support amounting to up to EUR 50,000 for innovative companies
What to afford
1.Material and investment costs
2.Ongoing operating expenditure
3. Personnel costs (gross employee costs) up to 50% max. of the total grant for founders and managing directors, a maximum of EUR 2,000 per month per person
4. Third-party services like ( Consulting fees / IT development costs / Securing rights, patent applications
Please note: Eligible expenditure must be incurred within two years of submitting the application.
1. Start-ups may not be older than 12 months at the time of application.
2. Founders must hold the majority of shares in the company.
3. The business model must be technological, digital, creative, or sustainable.
4. A positive market and growth potential must be apparent for the location.
5. The headquarters and, if applicable, the company facilities supported must remain in operation in Berlin for at least three years after the final payout